I’m delighted you have decided to consign with Back on the Rack Ladies Upscale Consignment!
1. The consignment period is for 90-days. We may, with the consent of the consignor extend the consignment
2. Checks are written monthly for accounts with balances over $10 and must be picked up after the 8th of each month. A check will only be mailed to you if you have provided a self-addressed stamped envelope. You have the option of leaving money on your account instead of receiving a check and enjoy a 10% discount when you make a purchase in the store using your store credit.
3. You may bring in no more than 15 items every 7 days without an appointment. Items are received between 11:00 – 3:00 Monday – Friday. If you have more than 15, or are unable to come during the set times, please call the store to set up an appointment to bring your items in.
4. Items are reduced from their original price by 50% after 45 days. Some high-end items may be exempt from discounts.
5. 7 days prior to the end of the 90-day cycle you will receive an automated email letting you know which items have not yet sold. Consignors wishing to reclaim items that have not sold may pull their own items from the sales floor within 7 days prior to the end of the consignment period provided they do so with the knowledge of the Store Manager. They must bring them to the register for inventory verification and status change. Under no circumstances may a consignor remove items from the sales floor without permission.
6. Unsold items beyond the 90-day cycle become property of the store with the exception of items with an initial consignment price over $50, or hand-crafted jewelry.
7. After the 90-day consignment period ends, we may choose to donate unsold items, or choose to sell them under one of our charity accounts, or the store account. For any items donated, the consignor will receive an itemized eceipt to use for tax purposes.
8. We take extreme care with all merchandise, however, occasional mishaps do occur. Back on the Rack is not responsible for items lost or damaged.
9. You will receive 40% for items that have sold less any fees.
10. We are pleased to continue to offer the ability to monitor your account online.
Our goal is to give you, the consignor, an easy, profitable way to discard unwanted items and to give you, as the
shopper, an exceptional shopping experience while purchasing quality items at a tremendous savings. We promise
you that we will do everything we can to make this goal a reality.
Thank you for allowing us to be your consigning partner!
This agreement is valid for 90 days and renews automatically each time items are consigned with Back on the
Consignor Name: ______________________________________
Consignor Address: ____________________________________ City: ______________________
State_______________ Zip: __________________
Phone Number: __________________________
Email Address: ___________________________
I have read and agree to all provisions of this contract:
Consignor Signature: _____________________________BOTR Representation: ________________________